top of page

Manufactured Home Foundation Certification

Gumshoe Property Inspections, LLC has partnered with the engineers at Foundation Certifications to provide foundation certification services.

If you are selling or buying a manufactured home, then most likely a foundation certification will be required. For all FHA and VA loans, an engineer's foundation certification is required that states the home is place on a permanent foundation that complies with the "HUD Permanent Foundation Guide for Manufactured Homes," dated 1996 by the US Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).

To place your order online go to:

Complete the online order form and enter my name: Paul Burek and my email address in the Inspector Referral field. 

What is a Manufactured Home Engineering Certification?


HUD created installation guidelines for manufactured homes and they oversee the process to ensure adherence to the guidelines.

When you finance the purchase of a manufactured home, your lender must have the home inspected for adherence to HUD guidelines for all FHA/VA-insured loans. Many lenders require the certificate for conventional loans as well.

Under the direction of a qualified engineer, our licensed inspector gathers the required data, including multiple photographs of the home from specified angles.

Our inspector uploads the information so it can be reviewed by the engineer to determine if the home meets HUD standards. If it does, the engineer issues the necessary type of “Manufactured Home Engineering Certification”.


Whether you buying a home, selling a home, purchasing an investment property, or a realtor looking for a certified professional home inspector, contact Gumshoe Property Inspections today!

Colorado Springs, CO 80927


Serving Colorado Springs, El Paso County, and the Surrounding Area

bottom of page